The National Center for Health Research analyzes and explains the latest research-based information that patients, policy makers, and the public can use to improve their own health and to develop better health programs and policies.
- We conduct research that has the potential to improve health care.
- We translate research findings into information that is understandable and useful to the public.
- We work with the media to help get the word out.
- We educate policy makers and policy analysts through briefings, hearings, meetings, and written materials based on the information.
- We share our publications and information with other organizations, researchers, and advocates.
- We coordinate and strategize with them, working together to inform the public and be part of the public debate on policy issues.
- We use that information effectively to improve the health of adults and children.